Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Development, Information Technology, IT Consulting, Network & System, Programming / Software Development, and Testing / QA
02 634 8884
DevOps All level (Thai candidates)
Experience in Java and Java-based Web application
Understand DevOps, CI/CD, and cloud technologies
Good command of spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System or related field.
- Years equivalent work-related experience and managerial skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in Java and Java-based Web application development.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD and cloud technologies.
- Understand DevOps, CI/CD, and cloud technologies.
- Worked in SQL.
- Understanding of scripting languages like Bash.
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Good knowledge of containers. Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies.
- A passion for continuous learning as well as the ability to learn quickly and apply new skills.
- Ability to be proactive, possesses good problem solving skills and the capability to find solutions and the ability to successfully meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of microservices development using Spring and Spring Cloud technology is highly preferred.
- Experience in Angular framework is a plus.
- BDD and TDD and Automation Testing with Cucumber, Gherkin, Protractor, Selenium.
- DevOps skills such as Git, Gitlab CI, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Zipkin, Loki, Grafana.
- Solid Linux/Unix and Windows skills with a focus on DevOps or SRE
- Good understanding of networking.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiar with or able to quickly learn Apache NiFi, Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka, KeyCloak, Serverless Computing, GraphQL, APIs, APIM.
- Worked with JSON, XML, AJAX files.
Suparat @ kensington.co.th
ITjobs @ kensington.co.th