Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Design Engineer (R&D)
- Design engineer for Technical Center at major automative company, focusing on their R&D field.
- Utilize CAD program 3D&2D (CATIA or relate program) to design vehicle parts and visualize vehicle development project.
- Study, design, test, evaluate vehicle parts, including problem solving during vehicle development.
- Prepare vehicle development document ( Specification, Part list, ECI, Regulation, etc.)
- Collaborating with customer and supplier to drive the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in R&D field is preferable.
- Experience in vehicle electrical design would be advantage.
- Experience in vehicle part design or vehicle part manufacturing would be advantage.
REMARK : Working method training and necessary skill development will provided.
- Able to use CATIA program will be advantage. (Other CAD program are also considered)
- Able to communicate by Japanese language will be advantage.
- Able to use MS Office.
REMARK : CATIA program training will provided.