Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
- experience in Digital Marketing or E-Commerce
- experience with FMCG, Consumer Healthcare
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any relevant fie
Country Digital & E-Commerce Lead
Develop an integrated digital marketing and e-commerce strategy with implementation roadmap that will deliver brand objectives and profitable growth of online sales.
- To lead in the setup and management of owned digital assets in country across all brands by guiding the Marketing Manager/Assistant Marketing Manager/Brand Lead with the Digital Strategy including Content Buckets, Content calendar, Post Formats, Post Frequency, Post Categories and monitoring of Digital Asset performance based on agreed KPIs.
- Lead the site setup while working closely with the brand manager for content and design.
- Coordination with ITBP and Agencies assigned to website setup and management
- Ensure it is SEO Optimized, 100% Mobile Optimized, Page Speed and other KPIs met
- Recommend content strategy /streamline information taking into account brand objectives and consumer needs
- Recommend features / functionalities as applicable to the brand (i.e. Customer Reviews, Email Signups)
- Lead SEM and SEO
Social Media (FB, IG, Twitter, Youtube, etc)
- Setup of social media channels relevant to the brand per country
- Engage agencies that can provide the service for all brands in country
- Lead account management while working closely with the brand manager for content
- Recommend content and content formats as appropriate for brand and platform (categories, frequency, seasonal promos, e-commerce push etc)
- Set and ensure compliance of social media management guidelines and protocols with brand teams, regulatory, compliance etc.
Media/IMC/Brand Communication Campaigns
- Responsible for digital customer journey, digital touch points & ensure synergy with offline channels
- Define target audience, which platforms to engage, through who (e.g., corporate/ brand account, key opinion leaders, influencers), and what topics to engage in lieu of brand objectives
- Present best practices and latest digital products and formats that brand teams can utilize
- Lead partnerships with digital platforms that help amplify our brands’ digital presence
- Lead Digital Media Optimization with the agencies to ensure synergies with Paid, Owned and Earned Media
- Work with agencies to develop and execute paid media while maximizing and monitoring earned media, and traffic management from owned channels
- Ensure digital media plan adheres to Media Principles
- Develop media ROI monitoring mechanisms with agency
- Ensure IMCs digital plan link back to E-commerce; develop a clear digital path to purchase with online sales and conversion KPIs
Digital Content Bay
- Manage efficiency in cost and time for creative assets development across functions (Ecommerce, Digital, Marketing & Trade Marketing)
- Review and approval of Content Brief from Lead Consumer Healthcare Team/Brand Lead to Digital Content Bay
- Monitor local team performance and working relationship with brand teams
- KPI Achievement and Monitoring (Volume, Quality, Cost Savings etc)
- Ensure best in class and seamless execution of digital content across Display, Video, POSM, Ecomm
- Lead and develop local e-commerce channel development strategy with a clear implementation roadmap that will deliver profitable growth of online sales and online market share of our brands.
- Deliver on e-commerce performance goals/KPIs for sales, conversion, market share and consumer engagement
- Plan annual e-commerce spend and communicate plan with relevant stakeholders (brand managers, sales managers, trade marketing managers, consumer research managers, Category Leads, Country Division Head); examine spend effectiveness and efficiency every quarter
- Ensure active participation and engagement of external and internal stakeholders through regular alignment on priorities and strategic direction
- At least 7 years experience in digital marketing and consumer e-commerce
- Working experience with FMCG, Consumer Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industries
- Solid knowledge of marketing communication channels with proven track record in planning and implementing route to market e-channel strategies and leading service providers to develop and implement successful wed/mobile solutions
- Passionate advocate of digital marketing, e-commerce, and digital innovation
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms with technical understanding of website infrastructure related to e-commerce operations (supply chain, customer service, media mix, CRM)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people at all organizational levels, inside and outside the company.
- Strong ability or experience to lead the set-up and management of a team
- Strong communication skills and good English reading and writing ability.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully over achieve sales plans and proactively manage sales and profit to meet business objectives
- Solid understanding and demonstrated compliance with legal requirements about digital marketing and e-commerce
- Strategic capabilities to build digital activities as well as tactical e-commerce and data analyzing capabilities