Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
02 634 8884
SAP BPC Consultant
As a BPC Application Consultant, you will actively participate in all aspects of the implementation of Enterprise Performance Management solutions to clients. These solutions include financial consolidation, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
No BPC project is the same and you will find that your role will have unique characteristics relying heavily on your strong technical and business skills. We are looking for candidates with solid experience in planning and consolidation (BPC v10 and above) strong finance, accounting and/or analytics backgrounds.
Use your product expertise, best practices, business knowledge, and Microsoft Excel, SQL Server / NetWeaver skills to contribute as a team member to successfully deliver our Enterprise Performance Management solutions on time and on budget. Provide hands-on development using all the available product functionality including the ability to:
- Develop Reports, Input Forms, Dimensions & Models, Business Process Flows, and Security and related technical documentation
- Communicate and effectively present ideas and solutions to customers, team members, and partners
- Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner regardless of assigned role or reporting structure
- Capture and apply the knowledge, experiences, and best practices that are acquired from each engagement to strengthen skill sets.
Technical Skills Required:
- Performance Management or Business Intelligence background – minimum 2 years
- Must have a thorough understanding of Enterprise Performance Management practices obtained through a minimum of 2 years of experience in actual implementation and roll-out or administration of systems
- Knowledge of development of financial consolidation models is required. Knowledge of budgeting/forecasting models is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- In depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAP Netweaver. Other financial systems application knowledge, such as OneStream, Hyperion etc. is an asset.
- Proven understanding of OLAP concepts
Business Skills Required:
- University degree in Finance related area
- CPA or equivalent is preferred, with good accounting knowledge related to IFRS, consolidation accounting rules and USGAAP
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong oral/verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- A good understanding of project management, and team participation.