Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
SAP FICO Consultant
- Support the development and maintenance of SAP financial configuration and business process procedures.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept.
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality Assist with training activities.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements / new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break / fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of key integration areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT with relevant experience in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years with SAP FICO modules that includes Product Costing, CO-PA, Internal Orders, PCA and CCA, AR, AP, New GL, SPL, Project Systems and Asset Accounting.
- Excellent organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can apply own judgement to independently determine a course of action.
- Good customer service skills.
- Solid project management skills and team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.