Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software
02 634 8884
BI Analyst | Corporate Performance Management
The BI Analyst (CPM) will support the design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting solutions in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) space for this global leader of cloud-based analytics solutions.
The BI Analyst will work with the larger consulting team to help clients translate their financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting & supporting data requirements into actionable Dashboards, Scorecards and analytical models.
This is a great opportunity for a young customer service-minded IT professional who has some database & analytics experience and a strong desire to learn new technologies for the Gartner-leading solutions provider in one of the best corporate spaces in Bangkok.
** Conversational English is required to work collaboratively w/ regional & global teams **
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Actively learn functional & technical aspects of BI product suite
- Participate in the end-to-end life cycle of BI implementations – Analyze | Design | Build | Test | Deploy
- Review, research and resolve technical issues reported by customers and implementation partners
- Assist customers and partners with analytic report & dashboard design & general usage questions
- Provide solution installation & upgrade assistance of the BI product suite
- Deliver training and provide knowledge transfer to end user clients
Education | Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- 0 – 2+ years practical IT solution Customer Service Support experience
- New Graduates are welcome assuming at least some training, competency and/or exposure to database management practices, ERP or Financial reporting systems
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles and Financial Reporting systems (e.g. G/L & sub-ledgers) is beneficial
- Solid Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Experience w/ any BI toolset (e.g. Power BI, Qlikview, Hyperion, Tableau) is a bonus
- English speaking competency