Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Associate Architect (BPM)
Our client is a global consultancy employing over 480000 professionals worldwide, we are now looking for a senior system architect, you should be able to Identify the tasks and responsibilities on a Pega Implementation, create and extend a Pega application, Manage rules and rulesets, leverage the Enterprise Class Structure (ECS) to promote rule reuse between case types and applications, configure roles, access groups, and privileges, manage data access within an application, create wizards to configure a sequence of assignments, design applications for multiple device types and screen sizes, including mobile devices and manage integration settings. Detailed responsibilities are below:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor junior team members in Pega technology best practices
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers
Skill set required:
- Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- 2 plus years of Pega implementations
- Experience designing and developing process-based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding