Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
Analyst – SAP Basis & Authorization
- Prepare and setup multiple SAP systems in the project. Configure and troubleshoot required to resolve any startup and/or performance issues that appear during a project life-cycle.
- Monitor systems and execute daily operational activities to ensure the stability of the systems in all environments.
- Provide technical support of infrastructure, applications and related business systems for both consultants and customer teams to solve technical incidents and issues.
- Manage SAP usernames, authorizations and profiles.
- Configuration and manage SAP printing.
- Create/manage/monitor background jobs.
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client).
- Configure and manage SAP correction and software logistic to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Create/revise the documentation of activities, specific technical manuals, knowledge repositories, interpreting reports and correspondences.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Business Computer or related field.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux Operating Systems and Database Management System.
- Ability to communicate in English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple support requests in a demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, problem-solving, self-motivation, customer-oriented, analytical and communication skills.
- Flexible, able to work in team and individual and fast learning.
- Able to work with excel macro and VBA is a plus.
- Broad understanding of SAP design. Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
- Sound technical acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.