Full Time and Permanent
Accounting, Banking / Finance, Corporate Finance, General Accounting, General Management, and Management
02 634 8884
Finance Manager (Automotive)
Our client is the world leader of automotive part manufacturing. Now they are expanding the Controlling Team and looking for a Finance Manager to responsible for all Tax, Cash management and Treasury, free cash flow and cash spending projection, plant CAPEX, Budgeting and work closely with Financial Controller.
- Manage the Treasure and Cash Management, Increase efficiency of Cash both Receive and Payment
- Creativity and Innovation for process improvement which related to finance function.
- Responsible for all payment review and approve voucher, take management responsibility on bank account reconciliation.
- Implement the organization’s tax strategy to optimize tax complies with all relevant local and international tax laws and regulations.
- Budgeting & Forecast Corporate income tax expense annually.
- GAAP, local/international regulatory requirement and key controls are in place.
- Lead for Internal control for both internal and External audit.
- Responsible for bank payment review and approval process
- Representative for all departments to review new capital requests and upload into System), tracking capital spending actual and forecast and ensure alignment to HFM and global standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related.
- At least 10 years experiences in Manufacturing Finance Management, Cash free flow, Treasury, reconciliation/variance analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP are an advantage.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with management, team members, cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking and responsibility.
- Well understand local and international accounting standard, manufacturing tax concern issues, participate internal control or project assign by management.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel/Access.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and react with appropriate flexibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an organized and efficient manner.
(Salary base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances and bonus)