Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and General Accounting
Our client is the world leader of multinational manufacturing. Now they are expanding the Finance Accounting Team and looking for Treasury Manager to Lead all Treasury management, cash spending projection, Corporate Tax, Process/Compliance Control and support global audit.
- Lead Monitoring, Review and approve all payment vouchers, take management responsibility on bank account reconciliation.
- Implement the organization’s tax strategy to optimize the amount of tax the company pays and ensure it complies with all relevant local and international tax laws and regulations.
- Budgeting & Forecast Corporate income tax expense and calculation for each year and consulting for future improvement.
- GAAP, local regulatory requirement and key controls are in place.
- Lead for Internal control for internal, External and SOX audit
- Creativity and Initiate for process & utilization improvement which related to finance function both internal and external department
- Fix Asset representative for all departments to review new capital requests and upload into Capital Tracking System, review capital spending actual and forecast and ensure alignment to Financial Management Report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Related.
- Have at least 10 years experiences in manufacturing Finance, Cash Management, Tax, accounting reconciliation/variance analysis and Internal Control skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems. Oracle and SAP are an advantage.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking and responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel/Access.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and react with appropriate flexibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an organized and efficient manner.
Job ID 351