Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Training & Development Manager (HR)
- In charge full scope of training and development (HRD). Supervise Training and Development Supervisor.
- Identifying training and development needs.
- Designing and expanding training and development programs.
- Selecting institutions and program implement.
- Evaluating training and development programs.
- Prepare and control training monthly and annual budget expenses.
- Manage special projects per assignment by superior.
- Keep up-to-date training related policies and to comply with training from government (Department Skill Development).
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Female, age 32 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor in Political Science or Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Training Functions.
- Have an experience in manufacturing industry will be specially consideration
- Be able to do Competency and Assessment Program
- Problem solving and ndependent, hands-on, good managerial skill.
- Fluent in English and also can communicate with foreigner boss
- Good at MS. Excel and MS.Power Point
- Be able to use SAP will be specially consideration