Full Time and Permanent
Nutrition and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Trade Marketing Manager
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Ensure achievement and continual growth of sales and profit objectives in assigned channel through development of effective trade marketing strategies, merchandising guidelines and promotion plans by channel to sales team.
- Effectively manage and develop distribution network to be in line with the established plans and policies of the organization.
- Develop trade objectives, strategy, plan and prioritization tactics to achieve sales target for assigned channel.
- Ensure effectiveness of assigned channel strategy with control and tracking of overall trade marketing and sales budget.
- Develop merchandising and visibility guidelines, price structure, promotion strategy, POSM, and other trade activities direction for assigned channel.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure effective customer management such as conducting business review, joint business plan, and trad-term management.
- Provide trade and channel insight during Innovation & Renovation projects, including the development and communication of the trade launch and deliver a new product launches to the market & ensure effective implementation of the plan.
- Ensure full compliance to Nestlé policies and Instructions and local legislation in the context of delivering objectives by self/entire Team.
- Ensure all activities are in strict compliance with the WHO Code, Nestle Instructions and local country Code and Ensure execution by regular refresh training.
Requirements and Qualifications
You, as successful applicant should possess the followings:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of sales management, trade marketing management, or category management with background from FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge in Modern Trade Sales Channel is a must
- Highly proficient in MS. Excel have strong passion in numbers and data
- Very good commercial mindset. Able to find the linkage between data and profitable business result
- Result-oriented and possess ‘getting-things-done’ mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of English is required