Full Time and Permanent
Banking / Finance and Corporate Finance
02 634 8884
Tender & Pricing Manager
- Develops and implements pricing strategies for a company’s products or services.
- Manages all tender submission & secure high success in submission. Acts a key gatekeeper on pricing control.
- Works closely with several other departments, including sales, marketing, finance & operation & distributor to perform.
- To determine a strategy to charge for products or services by considering production and other costs to determine the price point to make a profit. They set base prices and develop strategies on pricing to submit to tender and maximize the tender values.
- Responsible for Tender Submission; manage the entire process on tender submission and follow through the process until sales contract completion. Specifically, on tender submission, the candidate together with direct report to:
- review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- clarify the bid conditions with sales team, marketing team, finance, distributor and manage the tender preparation
- monitor the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- contribute in cost and price calculations
- coordinate of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- maintain Pricing Structure & Control
- keeps track the tender submission results.
- Identify Target Markets; evaluates trends to determine what customers would buy a certain product or utilize a specific service.
- Assist marketing and sales in determining tender submission & generate the revenue to the company.
- Track Market Trends;He/ she shall spend time in visiting hospital, trade shows and other venues to establish what rival companies are offering in order to establish the need for a specific product or service.
- Degree in business or any other field related to the position
- Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Need to be team players with strong leadership and project management capabilities.
- A good sense of finance or accounting principles is important for this position.
- Evaluating production costs to develop pricing strategies
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Developing and defining pricing structures
- Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development
- Understand hospital pricing regulations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills