Full Time and Permanent
Engineering and Others
02 634 8884
Technical Service Engineer (Chemicals)
- Make appropriate proposals for products and services based on discerned customer needs.
- Build a good relationship with business partners such as customers, dealers, additive suppliers, and machine makers.
- Find opportunities for new product development/ product improvement.
- Handle customer claims and complaints effectively
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical Engineer or Polymer Science/Polymer Engineering
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Has strong networking and communication skills, open mind, proactive, engaging, supportive, and be an active learner
- Has good knowledge and be able to make appropriate proposals for products and services
- Able to commute to upcountry (Rayong) occasionally
- Possess a driving license