Full Time and Permanent
General Management and Management
140,000 - 170,000
02 634 8884
Supply Chain Finance Manager
Salary ฿140,000-฿170,000 based on performance and experience
Our client is the well-known multinational consumer product FMCG Company. The company is looking for a Supply Chain Finance Manager to works as a finance business partner to supply chain, development and execution of specific Supply Chain control programs which drive value across the organization to understanding analysis needs, monitoring KPIs and intervening as needed to ensure business requirements are met in the development of useful reports and analytical tools.
Report to: Financial Controller
- Perform all controlling part and drive business supply chain performance as controller to achieve operational KPI which support long term business objectives.
- Providing financial and tax advisory support to Supply Chain Management team.
- Assisting with development of the plan, budget and trends of the supply chain in line with the strategy.
- Provide Guidance Company in decision making for future business case and new projects as well as identifying opportunities or weak areas for performance improvement
- Analyze and report out to management the results of various Supply Chain key metrics, Budget controlling of inbound freight, custom duties, distribution costs, obsolete slow moving and other logistics costs, including monitoring Inventory turnover, scrap, service levels, quality of forecasts, headcount and productivity in coordination with in charge.
- Analyzing GAP and data consistency, challenge results, identify opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to keep budget’s targets.
- Helping to identify opportunities to optimize costs and performance.
- Producing monthly reporting of activity in a timely manner, respecting the deadlines, ensure data quality, and communicate effectively.
- Thai nationality, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 7 years of Corporate Finance, Taxation and control, Supply Chain Control and Business Analysis in FMCG, Healthcare, Retail, Trading or related.
- Strong finance and accounting local and international standard of finance and accounting rules and regulations
- Strong understanding of accounting under GAAP and cost accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and MS office. Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Good command of English both written and spoken in business level is required