Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
60.000 - 75.000
02 634 8884
Supplier Scheduler – Supply Chain Management
Our client is the world leader of growing and Innovative Company in Automotive part and components manufacturing. Now they are looking for Senior of Supplier Scheduler (Supply Chain Management) for driving standard operating procedures to ensure consistent execution of Supplier and material flow best practices. Provide input for Material Requirement Planning / Vendor Scheduling process, monitoring delivery progress, BOI, inhouse materials flow improvement activity, and etc.
Report to: Supply Chain Manager
- Implementation efficient materials management for local and overseas suppliers part delivery control and Evaluation of delivery performance.
- Monitor material flow control and packaging of oversea suppliers.
- Maintain planned scheduling parameters, such as lead-times, lot sizes, safety stocks, delivery times and order file data for all scheduled items
- Support plant material flow, min-max stock and part supply to production smoothly.
- Support BOI activities for oversea material or any related project to gain the most benefit
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Supply Chain, Logistics, and Operations Management) preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience in Supplier Management, scheduling, materials control, Supply Chain Management in the automotive manufacturing company with BOI experiences preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, project management software, ERP systems (SAP preferred) experience and proficiency knowledge of supply chain, planning/scheduling processes required.
- Can monitor and analyze progress to make and/or recommend changes as required.
- Good in English communication skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills