Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Senior Talent Management
- Develop and implement the operational plan to deliver the Foundation’s people strategy.
- Build challenge and motivate a team of Recruiters and People Operations Consultants to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Identify, develop, and implement innovative HR projects to improve employee engagement, organizational performance, and support business strategic goals.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Develop and implement a plan to build and embed our culture and values across the organization.
- Analyze and use HR metrics and data to inform the Senior Management Team’s decisions
- Work with senior management to plan talent development and growth for the future.
- Provide support, coaching, training and advice to managers and staff on all human resource issues.
- Develop and implement creative and meaningful learning and development initiatives for all staff.
- Develop and implement an integral staff well-being program.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
- Male/Female above 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource administration or related field
- 5 years+ experience of HR business partner or generalist experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
- Experience in leading a People Operations or Human Resources team.
- Show an ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach.
- Experience of developing and implementing a wide range of projects and activities in all areas of HR including, including: Organizational culture and design, Recruitment and Talent Planning, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Reward, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations.
- Ability to work autonomously, take responsibility for own actions and make decisions with minimal direction.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Ability to confidently articulate human resources issues to internal staff and external stakeholders both in writing and verbally.
- Highly effective networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to establish working relationships
- Influencing skills to establish credibility and negotiate well with others in a way that results in acceptance and agreement.