Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
02 634 8884
Senior Production Supervisor (Automotive)
Salary 55,000-70,000 based on performance and qualifications with other allowances
Our client is the world leader of automotive new plant manufacturing. Now they are expanding the assembly manufacturing team and looking for Senior Production Supervisor to works as lead of a production team to improve assembly process, control manufacturing parameters, tools and machine parameter control.
Report to: Senior Manager / Plant Manager
- Lead assembly production plant for safety, quality and performance improvement, Perform the manufacturing engineering function for special projects, production lines, cost reduction, and continuous improvement thru analytical approach.
- Develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications, safety requirements and quality standards.
- New Production preparation, Layout design, Line Capability review and improvement
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency and safety.
- Set the plan of labor management and manufacturing quality and perform the communication improvement to resolve the manufacturing issues
- Allocate daily production resource to support the production plan and the target OEE
- Analyze and lead the activities of troubleshooting and corrective/preventive action.
- Coordinate the activities of machine installation.
- Respond to review and improve safety on production line.
- Support, develop, and maintain documents and procedures as per IATF16949
- Lead respond for created and review Process flow, PFMEA
- Solving and analysis problem of machine, tooling, and other in production process.
- Create process flow chart, FMEA, Control Plan, and document support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or relate in engineer field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Production/Process/Manufacturing Engineering preferably in Automotive Manufacturing Industry.
- Have experiences to apply Lean concept, or improvement techniques or other related techniques will be preferable
- Production design and engineering specification, Assembly or Machining processes
- Knowledge in PLC Assembly manufacturing process and experience of shop floor managing
- Problem-solving, Decision making and good analytical skills.
- Lean Manufacturing / Process Improvement / Continues Improvement
- Problem analysis tools