Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Manufacturing and Manufacturing Management
50,000 - 70,000
02 634 8884
Senior Production Planner (Automotive – New Plant)
Our client is the world leader of automotive part manufacturing. Now they are expanding the Production Management team and looking for Senior Production Planner to responsible for all activities related to Customer/Production planning function and ensure that those activities are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Production Capacity Planning according to customer forecasts
- Plan and control weekly& daily production plan according to customer daily demand
- Plan and control F/G inventory at target level
- Problem analysis & solving related to quality, process engineering, sample build, and environment issues.
- Lead the production activities to ensure the compliance of ISO/TS16949 requirement.
- Control the daily production and MRP to ensure meeting the productivity target.
- Deal with customer and internal parties to update plan on demand.
- Ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of Physical inventory and cycle count activities
- Establish support process or system to achieve the minimum inventory levels.
- Drive Lean Concepts throughout the Supply chain and Continue improve material planning and inventory to achieve company target.
- Develop, support, and maintain Quality System IATF:16949 and ISO14001.
- Support the Annual Inventory Count activity.
- At least Bachelor degree in any field.
- At least 5 years experience in
- Material/Production Planning, Parts Planning, Demand & Supply analysis in Automotive business would be an advantage
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Must have SAP systems knowledge.
- Mandatory direct experience with Automotive and Supply Chain.
- Good in English communication both of written and spoken.
- Energetic and senses of urgency posses.