Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Industrial, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Management, Merchandising & Purchasing, and Production Planning / Control
60,000 - 70,000
02 634 8884
Our client is the world leader of automotive part and components manufacturing. Now they are expanding the Material Management team and looking for Senior Material Planner to responsible for all activities related to material planning function and ensure that those activities are performed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Plan and track materials requirement of local & overseas raw materials of current & new projects.
- Control and monitor local & overseas raw materials inventory and premium freight charge.
- Prepare monthly material reports as required.
- Review and ensure supplier delivery terms on Purchase Order and actual shipment are well awareness and followed between supplier, freight forwarder and company.
- Provide corrective problem solving if actual material received less than, significant higher than, delay from plan.
- Provide supplier delivery performance feedback and counter measure to resolve problem.
- Inventory Control: Monitor the material planning & scheduling and supplier shipment release for each supplier based on calculation of safety stock, lead time and supplier capacity.
- Continue improve material planning and inventory to achieve company target.
- Develop, support, and maintain Quality System ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001.
- Support the Annual Inventory Count activity.
- At least Bachelor degree in any field.
- At least 5 years experience in Oversea Supplier Scheduler, Material Planning, Parts Expedite, Demand & Supply analysis in Automotive manufacturing
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Must have SAP systems knowledge.
- Mandatory direct experience with Automotive and Supply Chain.
- Good in English communication both of written and spoken.
- Energetic and posses a senses of urgency.
(Salary 60,000-70,000 based on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)