Bangkok and Bangna
Full Time and Permanent
Accounting, Banking / Finance, and General Accounting
02 634 8884
(Salary 50-70,000 THB or higher base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)
Our client is the world leader of Automotive part and components manufacturing. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is looking for a Senior Fixed Asset Management Accountant to responsible for maintaining all aspects of the corporate fixed assets and capital expenditure reporting, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, preparing the monthly depreciation journal entries, reconciliation of fixed asset module in SAP.
Report to: Accounting Manager
- Review and record Fixed Assets transaction including addition, disposal and transfer in the accounting system according to IFRS
- Work closely with Operations or other departments to understand business transactions managing new assets/terminate assets and provide guidance in relevant fixed assets accounting
- Manage periodic physical count of fixed assets
- Reconcile fixed assets with related fixed assets general ledger
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding of accounting principles and internal controls for the month-end close process
- Identify process improvement opportunities and suggest effective and efficient solutions to users.
- Ensure compliance with fixed asset policy and procedures.
- Prepare journal entries and support GL function during month end closing
- Coordinate with auditors and ad-hoc works as Manager assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in Fixed asset accounting, or senior accounting of multinational companies.
- Experience with SAP system, solid in Microsoft office package especially Excel
- Detail oriented, Capable of working under pressure and meet deadline as schedule with quality in work
- Enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good in English communication
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and react with appropriate flexibility.