Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Senior Cost Accountant (Automotive)
Salary 50-70,000 Based on Experience, Bonuses
Our client is multinational automotive company. In line with new business expansion, the company is looking for Senior Cost Accountant to responsible cost accounting, financial reports, standard cost and variance analysis, inventory accounting and fixed asset controls and cost accounting. Support Business team for customer RFQ and project/business case study, including cost estimates for price negotiation with customers in case customer requests products minor change impact with cost.
Report to: Financial Controller
- Preparation the all of costing and reporting requirements, cost estimating, resource allocation analysis, and appropriate request
- Cost estimate for Customer RFQs, Transfer/Selling Price Estimate for small engineering change, sourcing change including any cost impact analysis
- Assist Finance Controller to provide a project costing, business case study upon management request
- Monitor the manufacturing costs and develop manufacturing cost standards annually
- Preparation with accounting personnel engaged in accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting Maintaining effective internal controls
- Preparations Month-end and year-end requirements including but not limited to accurate and timely closings.
- Preparations that all accounts are in balance and correct according to GAAP in SAP.
- Assure month-end inventory is properly recorded and fixed asset control.
- Prepare account reconciliations and process resulting paperwork
- Update process narratives and procedures as changes occur
- Monitor inventory reporting and associated costs
- Document cost reduction report and create overview and supplementary reports
- Responsible for annual physical inventory and any interim physicals conducted
- Post completion review of new programs and variance analysis, post SOP
- Maintain and continuous develop internal control environment, including documenting and evaluating the effectiveness of the segregation
- Effectiveness of the financial reporting structure including the chart of accounts, sub-ledger postings to the general ledger on SAP and uploads of the general ledger to consolidation software (Hyperion).
- Assure compliance with corporate policies and applicable laws
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 5 year experience in accounting with at least 2 year experience in cost accounting function
- Must have excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Excel and a prior experience with large scale ERP systems, SAP is preferred
- Ability to read, write, and analyze general business documentation; ability to communicate verbally with business professionals and co-workers effectively.
- Effective presentation skill to respond to finance controller for his/her questions or comments.
- Advanced a fluent in written and spoken English