Eastern and Rayong
Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
02 634 8884
Senior Buyer (Automotive)
Salary 50,000-70,000 based on experience, plus allowances
Our Client is the world leader New Plant Automotive Manufacturing related with Metal Part. Now is looking for a Senior Buyer to perform sourcing/Buying process on time, negotiation competitive price, supplier benchmark and selection, sourcing new supplier /Localization and cost down activities.
Report to: Supply Chain Manager
- To control purchasing operation and relate activities for production manufacturing for new model and current model
- Create eRFQ package and analyze & score to select best supplier.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers in order to secure the best cost, quality and delivery performance
- Finding possibilities and driving negotiations in order to implement cost saving project
- Perform sourcing process on time, accuracy of document, negotiation competitive price and compliance
- Driving supply chain optimization activities in close cooperation with suppliers
- Initiating and/or negotiating product changes and modifications in production phase and participate in Quality Journals projects
- Performing purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers
- Ensuring implementation of contracts and agreements with suppliers
- Follow up overall cost reduction budget and action plan to meet target timely.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with internal cross functional stakeholders
- Coordinate with Regional or global team in related with purchasing issue.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sourcing/Purchasing with automotive industry is preferred
- At least 2 years in Procurement, sourcing or develop supplier in metal parts (Related to Machining, Casting, Pressing, Stamping, Forging and etc.)
- Good in English & Thai, both written and spoken
- Positive attitude and target oriented
- Willingness to travel occasionally approach
- Strong team player and the willingness to share best practices and learn from others.