Full Time and Permanent
Analysis, Business Administration, Business Development, and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Senior Business Support and Sales Analyst (Automotive)
Our client is the world leader of growing and Innovative Company in Automotive part and components manufacturing. Now they are looking for Senior Business Support and Sales Analysis to support the Country Finance Manager and Business Manager responsible for Business/sales analyst, New Business Quotation, New Business Finance and customer analysis management activity.
- Being as a Business Quote Specialist (Commercial Finance) support business opportunity analysis and preparation of customer quotations, preparation of commercial program data including program profitability review, improvement initiatives, budget and forecast preparation, and scenario analysis
- Prepare, review and interpret financial analyses to support local business plans
- Conduct review and analysis of supplier quotations to insure compliance with program targets and assumptions
- Prepare pre-production property quotations for customer submission
- Work with regional and global team on business opportunity and financial issues.
- Interface with engineering team to develop customer quotations including preparation of supporting commercial information.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic or related field
- At least 5 years experienced in Sales Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Sales Coordinator, experiences in Automotive is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills; task oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Excel, Word, Power point), and familiarity with other web based applications.
- Oracle or SAP systems knowledge would be advantage.
- Strong competence in Microsoft Excel is a must!!
- Proficiency with general financial principles and analysis
(Salary 50 – 80,000 base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)