Full Time and Permanent
Business Development and Sales CS & Business Dev
25,000 - 45,000
02 634 8884
Sales Representative (Trucks)
Our client is a successful World leader Truck, Tailor, Heavy Machinery Trading and Services Company. Now they are expanding the Sales Management team and looking for Truck Sales Representative to sell products by identifying and developing market opportunities and managing relationships with Fleet and Retail customers (existing accounts as well as new target opportunities) and drive his/her performance to accommodate corporate goals
- Responsible for the development and promotion of the Truck or Heavy Equipment line in an assigned territory.
- Regularly makes sales calls to existing and potential customers
- Work closely with Dealer & Services team to develop and implement target account specific objectives, strategies, and action plans
- Promotes and sells products by uncovering customer needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations.
- Training clinics to show how our products satisfy those requirements.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with distributors and customers. Follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Advice in identifying, securing and supporting sales opportunities.
- Monitor and drive sales team to develop business plans to achieve annual goals.
- Conduct training and communicate updates to product technology.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers.
- Communicate account priorities and engage the cross functional team to drive business results.
- Meet with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Prefer candidates that familiar with retail, fleet, construction, manufacturing or Logistics Transportation in Bangkok or Central.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field
- At least 3 years in Sales/Marketing and with heavy-duty truck, Heavy Machine,Construction Equipment, Forklift Truck expertise or related
- Demonstrated leadership ability, self-motivated/disciplined, with an outgoing personality
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.