Full Time and Permanent
Nutrition, Sales, and Sales CS & Business Dev
Base Salary + High Commission
02 634 8884
Sales Representative (Pharmaceutical Sales)
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of the company’s product or services.
- Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives.
- Call on prospective customers, masters technical/ clinical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quotes appropriate customer prices.
- Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for established key customers and expand market.
- Provide product consultation and training to customers, including product presentation and public relation.
- Co-ordinate with distributor to provide the good services to customers.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentation and briefing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science or Related fields
- Minimum 3 year pharmaceutical sales experience in multinational company
- Energetic and be able to work independently
- Good communication, positive attitude, strong interpersonal, negotiation, selling and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Own transportation and driver license