Full Time and Permanent
Business Administration and Sales CS & Business Dev
Our client is a successful World leader Truck and Part manufacturing, trading and Services Company. Now they are expanding the Sales Management team and looking for Truck Sales Manager to manage sales team to market and sell products by identifying and developing market opportunities and managing relationships with customers (existing accounts as well as new target opportunities) and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Responsible for the development and promotion of the Truck line in an assigned territory.
- Regularly makes sales calls to existing and potential customers
- Work closely with Truck Sales & Services Manager to develop and implement target account specific objectives, strategies, and action plans
- Promotes and sells products by uncovering customer needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations.
- Training clinics to show how our products satisfy those requirements.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with distributors and customers. Follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Advice Truck sales personnel in identifying, securing and supporting heavy truck sales opportunities.
- Monitor and drive sales team to develop truck business plans to achieve annual goals.
- Conduct truck sales training and communicate updates to sales staff.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers.
- Communicate account priorities and engage the cross functional team to drive business results.
- Meet with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Prefer candidates that live in Bangkok/related area
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field
- At least 10 years in Sales/Marketing and 5 years direct sales and fleet experience with key account management or consultative selling responsibilities with a proven track experience with heavy-duty truck/Truck, Heavy Machine/Equipment/Forklift Truck expertise or related
- Demonstrated leadership ability, self-motivated/disciplined, with an outgoing personality
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
Salary based on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances