Full Time and Permanent
Sales CS & Business Dev
110,000 - 140,000
02 634 8884
Salary THB110,000 – 140,000 base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances
Our client is a successful World leader Truck and Part manufacturing, trading and Services Company. Now they are expanding the Sales Management team and looking for Sales Manager (Commercial Vehicle/Heavy Equipment) to manage sales team to market and sell products by identifying and developing market opportunities and managing relationships with customers (existing accounts as well as new target opportunities) and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Responsible for the development and promotion of the Heavy Truck/Commercial Vehicle line in Bangkok and Subsidiary area.
- Regularly makes sales calls to existing and potential customers
- Work closely with Sales & Services team to develop and implement target account specific objectives, strategies, and action plans
- Promotes and sells products by uncovering customer needs and applying best product solution, and performing product demonstrations.
- Training clinics to show how our products satisfy those requirements.
- Builds and supports existing relationships with distributors and customers. Follows up to ensure needs and expectations have been met.
- Advice sales personnel in identifying, securing and supporting heavy truck sales opportunities.
- Monitor and drive sales team to develop truck business plans to achieve annual goals.
- Conduct truck sales training and communicate updates to sales staff.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers.
- Communicate account priorities and engage the cross functional team to drive business results.
- Meet with existing customer, key account customers and prospects customer as well as related business associate in area to increase sales opportunity.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field
- At least 10 years in Sales/Marketing and 5 years direct sales and fleet experience with key account management or consultative selling responsibilities with a proven track experience with heavy-duty truck/Truck, Heavy Machine/Equipment/Forklift Truck expertise or related
- Demonstrated leadership ability, self-motivated/disciplined, with an outgoing personality
- Strong Negotiation and problems solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.