Full Time and Permanent
Medical and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
- Conduct market research (market info, competitor’s situation, new topics and trends etc) to create sales strategy to achieve sales target and be profitable, to find new business opportunities.
- Create monthly plan to meet objectives and within responsible territory and products line, including cost and price control.
- Create sales plans, budgets, reports to direct report line as well as to the other stakeholders.
- Communicate with other colleagues to deepen the products and service knowledge.
- Proactively seek opportunity for network expansion (ex. EXPO, trade show networking etc) and establish effective relationship with right stakeholders.
- Communicate and build trusted relationship with internal stakeholders as well to smoothly execute sales plan.
- Manage and update customers (end-users)’s information and data accurately and in timely manner in CRM (especially for key customers)
- Work with Distribution Manager to monitor performance of distributors to expand more end-users, and make forecast for sales, loss and other possible risks.
- Hold regular sales meetings with distributors and end users to keep them updated with the new products information, sales programs, strategies or/and policies.
- Work with Customer Service to monitor logistics, delivery, or any customer complaints etc.
- Support project base tasks upon necessity.
- Keep suggesting amendment for agreement, pricing, discount policies, credit terms or other conditions depending on the evolving market situation.
- Ensure all sales activities are aligned with relevant local legislation, regulation, trading terms, company policy and ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 4 years of experience as Sales, Key Account Manager or Business Development for B2B Healthcare/Medical Device products.
- Experience of selling to Healthcare Industry (end user: hospitals, clinics, laboratories, healthcare institutes etc.)
- Consultative sales style (not only selling 1 product, but understand and analyze what clients need and provide relevant products and solutions)
- Experienced in distributors management and sales reporting based on budget.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (able to discuss and report directly to Regional Sales Manager smoothly)
- Able to do frequent domestic & international travels (around 50%)
- Possess driver license and own car.
- Experienced of using CRM system is a plus.
- Strong consultative communication, negotiation, analytical and strategical thinking skills