Full Time and Permanent
Sales and Sales Management
02 634 8884
Sales Executive (Chemicals)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market and industries.
- To achieve sales target.
- Handle sales complaints.
- Maintain current, detailed, and accurate synthetic latex consumption and supply analysis.
- Conduct sales plan according to company’s target and customer’s demand for production planning including supply chain and logistics management.
- Responsible to develop, keep current, and communicate the business’ knowledge of customers and glove end users (market/product) and emerging trends.
- Responsible to gather, keep current, and communicate the business’ information and knowledge of competitors.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and leaders in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineer or petrochemical engineer or polymer science or business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- 3-5 years of working experience in sales, product management, or business/market development role with good analytical and great enterprising mind.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Relevant Medical business knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineer or related field.
- Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.70 for a bachelor’s degree and 3.30 for a master’s degree.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English (TOEIC : 650up)
- Experience in managing international business and multiple countries.
- Good presentation and communication skill.
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive leadership/attitude.
- Computer literate and Proficient in MS-Office.