Bangkok and Pathumwan
Full Time and Permanent
Medical and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Sales Engineer (Medical Device)
- Responsible for Installations, Training and Configuration of Medical devices software and Hardware Solutions.
- Provide and Demonstrate products to clients or customers.
- Manage and Review EMS devices softwares and Dashboards.
- Manage and Asses customer issues for the escalation process
- Install and upgrade softwares on servers.
- Troubleshoot and asses software and hardware solutions.
- Manage and review networking experiences including firewall principles, domain certificates and network certificates.
- Collaborate with sales team for hosting on selling complex enterprise and hosted software solutions
- Support Sales/Marketing events in demonstration setups and configurations.
- 3+ above year experience as Medical Device Sales engineer.
- Background from Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledgeable on handling Medical Devices such as Defibrillator (AED,PAD),Ventilator, or Aspirators)
- Experience using VMware and ESX.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with SQL server, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP server.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with SaaS applications.
- Knowledgeable or familiar on EMS (Emergency Hospital Services) & Hospital IS systems.
- English proficiency is preferred.
- Willing to travel 80 % to visit clients.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- Collaborative working environment