Full Time and Permanent
Consultancy and Human Resources Management
Our client is a successful World leader in Automotive manufacturing, Now they are setting up new plant and looking for Safety Specialist (SHE Specialist) to Support, Promote and improve SHS, Develop and manage SHS strategy for Thailand and alignment, coordination and management of the SHS programs/projects with Global Safety and Security, Formulate general SHS policies in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Key pioneer team support new plant, management Health Security Environment in Thailand to ensures the implementation of Global Safety standards while supporting the implementation of periodic Safety Health and Security certification in Thailand.
- Manage company safety, security, health and environment procedures and programs.
- Provide professional, technical and competent advice on all areas of SHS to the plant users/managers
- Review and Update Law and other regulations concern industrial works and monitor compliance
- Monitor new legislation related to safety, health and environment standards and facilitate change as necessary.
- Oversee and enforce compliance with applicable legal requirements, regulations and corporate SHS standards
- Identify, investigate, report and provide guidance relative to root causes of accidents.
- Conduct employee safety programs and regulatory compliance related health and safety.
- Develop emergency disaster plans.
- Develop and manage safety training program for employees.
- Implement performance standard, benchmarks and KPIs that allow accurate measurement of performance.
- Provide guidance and technical support to management regarding safety issues.
- To follow up company policy and promote company activities to be achieved the company objectives.
- To perform any other task that assigned by Plant Manager or HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related fields.
- At least 7 years in Safety, Health and Environment position with Safety Professional level.
- Excellent knowledge of Thai Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner, service mind, strong team player and able to work under pressure in the multinational working environment.
- Strong communication and have very good command of English
(Salary base on experience, performance and qualifications with other competitive allowances)