Full Time and Permanent
120,000 - 160,000
02 634 8884
Regulatory Affairs (Supplement Products)
- Being responsible for the registration of supplement products with the Thai FDA and other government agencies (including regulations of product registration, product classification, packaging and product labelling).
- Ensuring registration processes are conducted on time and meet launch schedule requirements.
- Presenting registration dossiers to relevant government agencies, discussing issues, and enhancing/expediting the progress of approvals.
- Ensuring all company advertising and promotional materials comply with all relevant internal policies and Thai FDA requirements.
- Providing guidance to relevant associates regarding promotional material approvals.
- Supporting Marketing in relation to regulatory and legal issues.
- Developing and implementing strategies to expedite registrations, and contributing to the earliest possible introduction of products and the attainment of corporate objectives.
- Responding to government enquiries based on accurate technical information.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics Science, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ regulatory affairs/product registration experience in supplement food products.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements for supplement food products.
- Good relations with the Thai FDA and other related government agencies.
- Managerial skills, good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and learning agility.