Full Time and Permanent
Automotive, Mechanical, Sales CS & Business Dev, Technical Sales / Sales Engineer, and Transportation & Logistics
02 634 8884
Our client is the world leader of growing and Innovative Company in Commercial vehicle, Automotive and heavy duty trading and services. Now they are open the technical center Asia in Bangkok Area and looking for Regional Technical Manager to lead Technical service and Part support to Dealer and customer in Region (Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos).
Location: Bangkok Area
- Monitoring and Ensure technical expertise supporting the Sales team and management on technical issues and advice customer/Dealer as requested.
- To support assembly factory for secure damage and cost control.
- Working closely with Product dealers on technical support, issues and development, including participating with Dealer Service Managers on customer visit.
- Responsible for writing and currency of Product Service and Technical Business Process such as Warranty process, Campaign process, Technical support to dealer process, Dealer and Customer technical training process and field service technical knowledge.
- Supporting and following up with dealers on parts availability and back orders including participation in parts operational meetings.
- Control and Ensure quality costs are kept to a minimum and technical issues are reported and analysed.
- Provide Service staff and dealer network with updated technical material.
- Manage and ensure new and existing service/safety campaigns are completed.
- Manage needs analysis and coordination and delivery of technical training within the region.
- Report on warranty analysis results and follow up with relevant warranty departments on quality, timeliness and accuracy of warranty inputs.
- Lead monthly service/technical meetings (clear agenda, minutes and actions) with strategic dealers covering warranty, campaigns, warranty scrap, parts issues, technical issues, etc.
- Participating as active member in APAC technical and quality meetings.
Qualification & Background:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering
- 10 years’ solid experience in Heavy Machinery, automotive, construction, agriculture or other capital equipment industries, direct experienced in Technical Services/Field Services or related
- Current knowledge of advanced automotive systems and technology and automotive tools and equipment
- Understanding of effective technical Services methods and training programs
- Strong communication, coaching and training skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent customer relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated and adaptable to work with minimal supervision
- Good command of English both written and spoken
(Salary base on Performance, with other competitive allowances)