Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Regional Finance Director
- Manage the financial of EPD South Asia(SA) through implementation of appropriate controls and procedures.
- Develop appropriate financial strategies and implement programs in accordance with EPD’s strategic objectives.
- Lead quarterly financial budgeting (LBE) to ensure the business plan has robust P&L assumptions and take into account of risks and opportunities ahead.
- Provide support to EPD business relating to financial analysis, evaluation and justification of business models, financial planning & controls, P2W optimization, gross margin improvement, risk evaluation, licensing agreements, contracts, and return on investment.
- Summarize and communicate complex financial situations in a clear/concise manner explaining thought processes and analysis to Senior Management.
- Summarize the monthly situation in S&OP (Sales & Operation Planning) including Demand forecast, Supply issues, and Inventory situation
- Support EPD SA Regional Director in key decisions and ensure responsible investment decisions
- Bachelor or Master’s degree of Financial/Accounting/Business Administrations or relevant degrees
- Minimum 15 years experience in finance/accounting at a senior level with evident success.
- Experience in leading a team of finance professionals.
- Experience in regional management is a plus
- Proficient in English communication