Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
02 634 8884
Our client is the world leader in Automotive, Commercial, Heavy Equipment, and Construction Vehicle business. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking a talent candidate as Regional Driver Training Manager (Commercial Vehicle – Expat) to performs all duties necessary to provide quality delivery of instruction for Professional Commercial Vehicle Driver Training Program curriculum,Develop, Implement and Deliver driver development programmers in the regions ensuring customers fully experience the features and benefits of our products.
- Lead develop driver development program, Develop and maintain a skilled driver training network, Implement driver training as per training plan and market needs, and Provide support to other driver development.
- Conducts theoretical and initial and technical training classes for commercial vehicles, providing theory, simulation and practical applications for classes.
- Monitor driver training center enrolment, and execute routine training schedule with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Understand the market and customer needs to develop a multi-tiered driver development programme that will address the driver training needs of different customer groups.
- Develop driver training packages to customers support various driver training needs
- Develop and implement suitable Driver Development Training packages for all new product introductions and feature updates.
- Provides hands-on training in advanced applications, training and testing preparations in Vehicle Inspection, Skills/ Maneuvers, Range and Road Driving Skills required to meet and or exceed requirements needed to successfully pass the Commercial Driver’s Test.
- Provide specialist support to driver training programmes in markets for key customers
- Expat, Bachelor Degree in related field working in Thailand
- At least 10 years in Commercial Vehicle Driver, Trainer or Safety Driving Instructor with Truck/Heavy duty driving license
- Experience in Trucking, Transportation business and background should include knowledge of Truck/Commercial Vehicle transportation, defensive driving and driver safety or being lead instructor in Truck Driving institute is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to bring a group to consensus and foster a team environment
- Creativity/Innovation: Reframing traditional patterns of thinking and applying new and evolving ideas, methods, designs and technologies
- High skills in building strong networks/relationships with other departments.
- Fluent in English and ability to travelling in and oversea country for training customer’s drivers.