Full Time and Permanent
Brand / Product Management and Marketing / Public Relations
02 634 8884
Regional Brand Manager – Poultry Industry
- Lead, inspire and shape the Asia Pacific brand team in accordance with the business goals.
- Pioneer novel approaches aligned to customer preferences and objectives to deliver sustained competitive advantage.
- In co-operation with Global Indian River Technical and Commercial teams, manage accounts within the region and develop superior customer relationships.
- Meet or exceed all financial targets (sales volumes, pricing and collections).
- Increase / maintain customer base and market share objectives.
- In partnership with customers and distributors, develop and implement account plans that address technical issues and deliver economic returns for all parties.
- Cultivate and promote positive relationships with customers, colleagues and the internal team.
- Coordinate priorities and projects across customer and internal teams
- Stay current on industry trends in the region and work with the Global teams to develop proactive strategies to overcome predictable challenges.
- Manage a small team operating remotely
Bachelor degree (minimum) in Life Sciences or Business mandatory with Master in Business Administration (MBA) highly desirable
- Previous experience (> 5 years) in business to business (B2B) industries in either a commercial, technical or operations role.
- Experience managing P&L and teams.
- Previous experience working in Asia or extensive travel in Asia region.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to different cultures
- Proven skills in leadership and building relationships
- Asian language proficiency