Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Permanent, and Temporary
Admin & HR, Business Development, Direct, Recruitment / Executive Search, and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
The recruiters will be reporting to the Recruitment Manager for Asia based out of our office near the Sala Daeng BTS Line.
We are looking for both experienced recruitment consultants and junior consultants with no prior experience but ideally with a background within a client facing direct sales role.
This is a unique opportunity for candidates who are motivated and driven to join a growing organization and grow their career rapidly. The incoming employees will eventually build and develop their own team within their vertical market and become a recruitment specialist.
You should enjoy IT, Engineering, Finance & Business and above all else be interested in recruitment. You should be adept and experienced at presenting to both small and larger groups of people and be confident in communicating with a diverse range of people.
The ideal candidates must possess great English communication skills, positive personality, target driven, competitive nature, up-to-date computer knowledge and an extremely strong work ethic.
Candidates should thrive in a competitive environment and love to work under pressure. You should be able to think outside of the box and you must be comfortable communicating in e-mail and over the phone.
What to expect:
- Becoming well versed in sourcing & processing high quality candidates to fill active requirements via web advertising, referrals, networking and headhunting.
- Developing relationships with existing consultants to ensure both they and the client are satisfied with the engagement.
- Arranging face-to-face meetings for further screening of candidates.
- Creating job specifications, advertising to target potential candidates.
- Accompanying candidates to interviews.
- Negotiating compensation and job offers.
- Conducting initial telephone screening interviews.
- Uncapped commission plan.
- Great Training and career plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friday dress down day.
- Team incentives.
- Ample career advancement opportunities, educational growth & mentor-ship program.
- Healthcare, travel & additional benefits package.