Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Quality Manager/Senior Quality Manager
- Provide leadership role to lead Quality Management function in Thailand.
- Responsible for all related Quality Assurance and Quality control responsibility for locally Manufactured products in Thailand.
- Responsible for providing leadership and guidance in establishing quality standards and specifications appropriate to Baxter’s Renal plant in Thailand.
- Responsible for working closely with Baxter Thailand business unit and Supply Chain to meet Baxter Renal business goals.
- Ensure and responsible for compliance to Baxter and local Regulatory requirements for manufacturing in Thailand.
- Ensure that the Thai Renal manufacturing site meets Baxter and Thai GMP requirements.
- Recruit a quality organization to ensure execution of Baxter Quality system in the Thai renal plan.
- Ensure adequate review and execution of qualification/validation protocols to facilitate a robust manufacturing and quality standard.
- Establish a robust quality system with adequate procedures to ensure compliance always.
- Analyze and advise on required process changes and implementation, and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Ensure compliance to Baxter’s Global Quality Procedures (GQP) and Certificates of Compliance (CoC) program.
- Responsibilities to maintain a system or have some shared, or jointly exercised, responsibility relating to quality. These may include, subject to any national regulations.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, must obtain Pharmacist license.
- Background in Quality Management for Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Manufacturer.
- At least 10 years in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs and related.
- Well knowledgeable in PIC/S Regulation and working with Ministry of Health.
- Excellent in English communication skills in both, written and verbal. (Reporting to Foreign Regional Director)