Full Time and Permanent
Pharmaceutical and Production Planning / Control
02 634 8884
QA Supervisor / QA Senior Officer
- Establish validation/qualification system, implement and maintain according to validation master plan.
- Cooperate and review the risk assessments related to validation/qualification.
- Coordinate and review validation/qualification document and related document to ensure that all activities comply with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate qualification/validation monitoring, re-validation/re-qualification to ensure that qualification/validation are maintain appropriately.
- Review critical facilities, utilities monitoring including environment monitoring according to plans and procedures.
- Tracks and reports validation/qualification and related activities.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate.
- Coordinate the activities regarding regulatory affairs department.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Male , Female
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science
- Minimum 3 year experience working in Pharmaceutical industry
- English literacy and communication
- Good command in Ms Office and computer skills