Consultancy and Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
Public and Government Affairs Manager
- To drive public affairs relation, advocacy and engage key external stakeholders including but not limited to political, governmental and institutional stakeholders as well as trade associations.
- To regularly monitor new and ongoing policies, laws, and regulations as well as political development affecting business and company licenses to operate.
- To represent company and actively participate in external meetings and association meetings and advocate key political issues/ policy/ regulations.
- To implement public and government affairs strategies and develop position statements, issue briefings and talking points in relevant to assigned key political issues impacting to businesses.
- To manage issue analysis, policy analysis and intelligence.
- To collaborate and lead assigned key political topics in internal meetings, cross-functional meetings and internal coordination in relevant to Public Affairs, Science & Sustainability Function.
- To provide support for other related public affairs tasks, functional operation and special projects as required
- Degree in science/technical fields, Master’s degree.
- At least 5-10 years experiences in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, or Agriculture or experiences in working with government authorities in the healthcare or agriculture sectors.
- Good knowledge in Thailand Public Affairs, Policies or Regulatory Affairs.
- Public and Government Affairs experiences would be added value.
- Strong interpersonal skills and result orientation.
- Self-motivation and able to work independently.
- Good organizational and coordinating skills, the ability to multi-task management and to work in cross-functional team.
- Excellent in English with ability in writing and speaking.