Sales and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Product Manager (Orthopedic)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and evaluate products ideas, product feature and benefit.
- Participate in the development of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion programs.
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, to determine market strategies to achieve product objectives.
- Analyses market trends and sales potential and prepare sales forecasts for use in inventory control.
- Maintain contact with surgeons to follow up promotion and advertising programs and make recommendations for improvements or changes as necessary.
- Support and provide the sales, marketing tool and conduct product training for Sales team.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Paramedical discipline or compensating work.
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing/ science or a related discipline or compensating work experience
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry and medical device sales – Orthopedics, Capital, Equipment, Diagnostic.
- Demonstrated sales abilities & a track record of successful selling to the medical profession.
- Language skills in Regional Language
- Only Thai candidate.