Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
- Initiating and implementing marketing strategies and budget to increase market share and achieve profitability goals.
- Carrying out analysis of sales channels, market access, pricing structure and competition.
- Working and Collaborating with the sales team to achieve the sales target.
- Exploring new market and customer opportunities, building brand awareness to increase sales.
- Providing ongoing operations support to build clients’ confidence in the company and create strong relationships.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Pharmaceutical is preferred.
- 3-5 year experiences in Marketing and Pharmaceutical Industry with Gastrointestinal port experience is an advantage.
- Good command in English.
- Good skills on communication, team work, problem solving, quick decision making, open minded and positive thinking.