Chonburi and Eastern
Full Time and Permanent
Engineering and Medical
02 634 8884
- Monitor operator’s daily work in workshop; Manage the discipline and 6S in production section.
- Arrange the production according to production plan, and monitor the progress.
- Flow the daily output and product’s quality to meet the production plan.
- Troubleshooting and promptly feedback to superior.
- Monitor operators be qualified and work according to WI strictly.
- Coordinate with PIE and other departments to analyze the root cause of defective products, and take corrective and preventive action to avoid the same problem happen repeatedly.
- Responsible for the allocation of resource for production lines, including manpower, equipment, materials.
- Propose kaizen suggestions, optimize production line, promote efficiency, and reduce scrap and costs.
- New Sale order review and Sale order due date confirmation.
- Run MRP, analysis and check MRP result, generate material requirements.
- Layout manpower schedule for production plan, release work order.
- Monitor daily production output, follow producing anomaly, push the settling of issue, adjust production plan if needed.
- Good command in English and Thai are mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Experienced in medical devices industry is mandatory
- Experienced in production management
- Work well under pressure
- Opportunity to join new plant
- Career development opportunity