Full Time and Permanent
Engineering and Others
02 634 8884
We are searching a candidate our client the New Plant Setup Automotive Multinational Manufacturing to work as “Production Supervisor” to plan and control overall production process, manage shop floor, manage Man, Material, Method and Machine and lead to to achieve high efficiency in production assembly.
- Monitor daily production volume based on production planner, cycle time and availability.
- Monitoring production result such as yield, quality, productivity, safety and etc.
- Lead/coordinate with other departments to solve problem.
- Plan the utilization of equipment’s, manpower and raw materials.
- Control and audit the production process, problem solving related to the production.
- Drive cost savings through high efficiency and top 5 cost savings initiative.
- Monthly plant audit in safety, quality, manufacturing process and take counter measure.
- Developing and enhancing the production operation performance process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relate in engineer field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Production or Manufacturing Engineering preferably in multinational Manufacturing Industry.
- Manufacturing processes and Hands on experience in various skill management
- Problem-solving. Decision making and good analytical skills.
- Good in English communication.
- Ability work in shift