Business Development and Sales CS & Business Dev
90,000 - 100,000
02 634 8884
Product Manager (Orthopedic Surgical Product)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and evaluate products ideas, product feature and benefit.
- Participate in the development of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion programs.
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, to determine market strategies to achieve product objectives.
- Analyses market trends and sales potential and prepare sales forecasts for use in inventory control.
- Maintain contact with surgeons to follow up promotion and advertising programs and make recommendations for improvements or changes as necessary.
- Support and provide the sales, marketing tool and conduct product training for Sales team.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Paramedical discipline or compensating work.
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing/ science or a related discipline or compensating work experience
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry and medical device sales – Orthopedics, Capital, Equipment, Diagnostic.
- Demonstrated sales abilities & a track record of successful selling to the medical profession.
- Language skills in Regional Language
- Only Thai candidate.
All interested applicants are most welcome by sending the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to given.