Full Time and Permanent
Pharmaceutical and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
- Provides sales technical training for sales staff.
- Works with field sales staff to develop training requirements and sales tools required to introduce new products and sales campaigns for all or part of product line.
- Makes presentations to customers.
- Work with the marketing team to implement launch plans and marketing strategies, including developing web pages, email blasts, literature, and promotions. Post-marketing functions would include monitoring sales performance of products, collecting customer feedback, giving presentations in the field and at conferences, and guiding strategy changes as needed.
- Drive Key Opinion Leader and strategic partner relationships
- Provides scientific/technical marketing leadership and product development guidance to internal teams.
- Analyzes competitors and ensures competitive strategies are in place for new and existing products.
- and marketing analytics groups for all market intelligence and competitive information related to product portfolio.
- Assesses product viability in terms of market opportunity and revenue goals. Synthesizes sales volume potentials, cost of goods, and reimbursement patterns into a complete and concise analysis.
- Leads and performs with the highest ethical standards and respect of industry rules and regulations.
- Manage and maintain program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments.
- Minimum of 5 years experienced as a Product Manager, Sales, Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a job in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment market
- Having a strong relationship with Obstetrician, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Clinic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority