Full Time and Permanent
Brand / Product Management and Marketing / Public Relations
02 634 8884
- To manage all marketing activities for assigned products, such as launch preparation for new indications and pre-launch activities (i.e. educational symposium, round table/expert meeting), product supply of new SKU, marketing excellence framework, pricing strategies, marketing driven strategies, develop TLs in each new indication, promotional materials preparation and educational program to healthcare professionals.
- To provide guidance and consultation to MRs/Sales team together with training manager to develop sales force (MRs) competency i.e. handling objection, product presentation, key messages delivery to HCPs.
- To organize internal product training for sales force with MSL for new indication approval & real life data of existing indications and regularly refresh and update the current indication data.
- To achieve yearly target by preparation of sales analysis data and interact with sales team to ensure clear implementation of strategies and accuracy forecast to achieve target and well allocate and control P&I budget by preparation the P&I spreadsheet for monitoring & allocation.
- To identify TLs as well as develop and manage scientific approach with new & current TLs or clinical investigators and key player for assigned products
- To work collaboratively with market research colleagues to identify data gap and conduct necessary market research to serve company core products objective and ensure right strategy implement based on market situation and finding from market researches.
- To work collaboratively with market access to identify clearly strategy for NLEM submission, follow up NLEM status, create NLEM committees visit plan and do exercise on pricing strategy for hospital level and national level to align with regional and global policy.
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing in Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Pharmaceutical plus MBA background will be preferable.
- Experience in Ophthalmology, Women Health portfolio, Radiology will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skill required: quantitative, market, qualitative, people.
- Self-motivated and able to work with cross functional team.
- Good command in written and spoken English will be preferable.
- Good personality, Interpersonal skills, Presentation skill is advantage.