Full Time and Permanent
Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, and Production Planning / Control
02 634 8884
Product Development Specialist
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching R&D team
- Conduct research, development and/or necessary formulation/process adaptations for the creation of new and renovation products for flour category.
- Researches and incorporates new flavors, ingredients and processes into new product ideas.
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing product that satisfy customer’s needs, trends and competitor.
- Collaborates with operations to optimize processes and production for existing items within the limits of product specifications.
- Manage the resources and budgets for projects and platforms.
- Comply with food safety procedures upon new raw material selection, product development or modification and sample preparation.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- 5-10 years working experience in new product development, R&D in food industry.
- Good command in English
- Strong Leadership skills, problem solving and good negotiation.
- Dynamics and People Management skills.