Full Time and Permanent
Manufacturing and Manufacturing Management
02 634 8884
Plant Improvement Manager (Automotive)
We are searching a candidate our client the world leader in Automotive Manufacturing to work as “Plant Improvement Manager” to lead improvement and Implement total plant Operation System to achieve plant and customer requirement KPI, approaching lean concept and global operation system to all functions relating to current manufacturing processes, manpower management, new process justification and implementation machines, equipment, tooling and working standards with highest efficiency and cost saving.
- Ensure that each plant has a global operation system strategy and roadmap leading to the achievement of lean processes and lean operating practices..
- Planning, organizing, leading and controlling production within the responsible areas and ensuring the achievement of all related targets.
- Setting up, implementing, and maintaining all manufacturing process standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement in plant performance, quality, and customer service levels commensurate with Best Practice plant KPI’s.
- Creating a working culture where all employees can contribute and share best practice to the benefit of the operation.
- Utilizing the Operational Lean Manufacturing program to implement TPM, Six Sigma and / or other Lean Manufacturing activity, as well as driving cost reduction and a cost saving culture throughout the factory.
- Maximizing the efficiency of Production Lines and ensuring the effective utilization of all resources and manpower.
- Delivering on agreed production efficiency improvements as part of the budget process and ensuring that all production requirements are dispatched on time according to our customer’s requirements.
- Coordinating and directing all activities of the manufacturing function, to include development of strategic plans and targets, scheduling & resource planning, tracking plans & results, reviewing and continuously improving team performance to achieve department objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any similar field.
- 10 years experiences within a large scale from a multicultural automotive manufacturing firm, supervising production, process engineering and facility engineering departments.
- Minimum or 5 years’ experience in the Toyota Production System or Equivalent and the ability to demonstrate a strong ability to lead change is required.
- Experience in automotive metal part processes is highly desirable.
- Understanding of productivity cost controlling and basic profit and loss.
- Management experience and strong negotiation skills with a progressive hands-on management style.
- Excellent English language skills are required in both written and verbal elements.